AIRP organizes and participates in the following programmes of media development in Russia:
– NIE (Newspaper in education): WAN project is realized in 30 countries and is aimed at promoting cooperation among publishers and schools, where teachers can use newspaper as an extra tool.
– Development programme for small media markets: together with New Eurasia foundation, AIRP supports development of independent quality newspapers in the regions of Russia.
– Partner education programme with FOJO media institution: the programme is supported by the Swedish agency, SIDA. In 2011 the schedule includes trainings in Sweden and Russia, and webinars. The programme is aimed at developing independent media and adopting them to the current conditions.
– Webinars with Poynter Institution – a series of webinars in Russian for Russian audience was held in February, 2011;
– Zolotoy Fond Pressi – a special annual nomination for the most important printed media in Russia;
– Stop, corruption! – a special project for AIRP and ARS-press, with a series of seminars for regional journalists and a book “Stop, corruption: a practical guide for journalists”, edited and published by AIRP.